It crushes oil seeds and produces oil and cake. It is the central part of the whole extraction plant. Cooking kettle is mounted on the expeller and it’s driven by expeller. It heats and cooks the oil seeds by outer steam or by electricity. A little steam / water is also added to the oil seeds to increase moisture content to optimum level. Details of cooking kettle:
- Net weight: 150 kg
- Volume: 0.70 cubic metre
- Capacity: 125 kg / hour
Special Facilities in TINYTECH Oil Expeller
- Chamber cage opens on hinges simply by tilting of chamber halves. Drudgery weights of clamping bars and chamber halves is totally eliminated.
- Thickness of cake can be changed while running of expeller. This is unique facility of TINYTECH expeller. It enables to find and adjust cone at the point of optimum for desired thickness of cake.
- Oil pump is now integral part of the expeller and hence no separate pump required.
- Due to ready foundation frame, No foundation of any machine required in the ground. So you can start the mill in 24 hours. Also you can shift the machine from one place to another as and when required.
- 6 taper roller bearings make expeller very sturdy and durable. No ball bearing fitted any where.
- As expeller is very compact, it is economical to import by air freight for land locked countries.
- Feedbox mouth has been made bigger so that expeller can crush cotton seeds effectively.
Details of Oil Expeller
- It runs by 12.5 HP motor
- Net weight: 500 kg
- Volume: 1.60 cubic metre
- Capacity: 1.5 kg / hour